1) Using care, clip the end of your rusty wire flush and file burrs if necessary.
2) Measure 3" from the end of the rusty wire and bend it back. Wrap the end around the main wire to form a loop.
3) Tear your homespun fabric into 1 1/4" strips and then cut into 5 1/2" to 6" sections.
4) Tie the first piece of fabric around the wrapped section to hide it.
5) Measure another 3" from the center of the knot for placement of your first rusty jingle bell.
6) Hold your wire in one hand and the rusty bell in your other hand and twist it twice to anchor.
7) Measure 3" from the twist at the top of the bell for placement of your next fabric strip.
8) Continue adding rusty bells and fabric strips in this manner until you have 9" of rusty wire remaining. End with a rusty bell.
9) Measure 6" from your last rusty bell and bend your wire back. Wrap the end as before to form your ending loop. Clip the end of your wire and file burrs if necessary.
10) Cover the wrap with your last fabric strip.
Craft instructions are intended for adults. While you are free to complete as many projects as you wish, you may not claim our material as your own. Please see Terms and Conditions at shop.dreamasplace.com.