You will need---
- Torn fabric strips 1/2" to 3/4" wide
- Straight sewing pins (optional)
- Crumple newspapers into a ball to form the core. Vary the size according to the size rag ball that you want.
- Anchor the end of your first fabric strip to the core with a pin.
- Begin wrapping the core with fabric strips, turning the ball as you go. You do not want to wrap it in one direction.
- When you are happy with the look, finish by tucking the last end and leaving a tail or anchoring it with another pin.
Craft instructions are intended for adults. While you are free to complete as many projects as you wish, you may not claim our material as your own. Please see Terms and Condtions at